cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant validate email (account)

eauclairefowers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to activate a SIM card, port a number but got an error on the last step and was told to long-in again. I believe I entered the email/username wrong as I didnt get a confirmation email, can not login and cant re-activate the SIM #.

Please help. thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

While you are waiting for the moderator to get back to you, try removing and reinserting your SIM card.

@eauclairefowers wrote:

Yes, my credit card was charged, and no I can not use the phone (no service). 

@eauclairefowers  Your account is in a zombie state and you need to submit a ticket to get it fixed.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

eauclairefowers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, my credit card was charged, and no I can not use the phone (no service). 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@eauclairefowers can you check your credit card to see if it was charged?  If not you'll have to wait 1 hour for the system to release your sim number and then you can't start the activation process again

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that @eauclairefowers .Did you enter your credit card information?  Was your credit card charged? If you place your SIM into the phone does it work?

@eauclairefowers wrote:

I was trying to activate a SIM card, port a number but got an error on the last step and was told to long-in again. I believe I entered the email/username wrong as I didnt get a confirmation email, can not login and cant re-activate the SIM #.

Please help. thank you. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@eauclairefowers wrote:

Please help. thank you. 

@eauclairefowers Wait for an hour and then try again. If didn't help, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.