cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCS latest pm marketing

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

CCS has launched discounted public mobile activations......

Screenshot_20210120-074441.pngScreenshot_20210120-074800~2.pngScreenshot_20210120-074616~2.pngScreenshot_20210120-074705~2.png

50 REPLIES 50

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

BOGO free pm sim cards at CCS! Add 2 pm sim cards to your cart for only $5+tax!

Screenshot_20220304-132520.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

.. and $3.99 SIM!!! ( i don't know if this is really special or their regular price  🙂  ) 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Dang It! I wasn't paying attention to my notifications today and missed out on a CCS flash sale!

Screenshot_20220214-113335.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Thats because the owner of CCS passes some of his commission onto his customers rather than keep it all to himself. He negotiates with pm to offer promotions that pm used to offer on a regular basis because he aggressively markets pm in order to earn more based on volume. Larger retailers are happy to make a larger commission without having to push sales of one mobile provider over another.

The owner understands the importance of offering excellent customer service over all else. He has helped me activate accounts and gone out of his way to make sure  I have been able to make deadlines for promotions when unforeseen circumstances have thrown a wrench in my carefully laid timelines.

I only recieved my sim cards 2 days ago that should have arrived before the end of December and he activated new sim cards for me and helped set up the accounts so I could perform sim swaps on them instead of waiting for my lazy mail carrier to get around to delivering my mail nearly a month later.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@softech 

They do. 

Wallymart

London Drugs

etc 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Just wonder how CCS gets all this good promos.  Do they work with PM to have all these cool offers?  If that is the case, why PM not partner with other shops as well.   

@darlicious 

Does your pic not show Sims for $1.89? The savings deals usually include  a free one....thus my thought the $1.89 pic was for a SIM only. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

CCS keeps you on your toes....you can blink and their offers change. Heck of a lot more exciting than what pm has been offering for promotions lately.

@LurganIeUk 

CCS had $1.89 sim cards? 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

YO YO!    YO YO!

CCS “MIGHT BE GOOD” but would look better (trustable) if he changed his YO YO string. 

$1.89 now reads, was $10 (Not was $1.89) now $5. 

C7043449-4745-4629-9572-D55E2D307666.jpeg

YO YO!    YO YO!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Heads up folks.....until January 16th CCS is offering a third month free credit. 10% off the first month or 20% off two months and a free sim card with their activation bundles. There is a mention of an additional $5 account credit. Not quite sure how that works you will have to confirm with the owner how that extra promotional credit works. Activating on the $25 plan and downgrading to the $15 on your first renewal on the 2 month activation bundle offers a little extra boost in savings.

2 month activation bundle w/free SIM card: $25×2=$50 - $10 (20% off)=$40+$2gst (Ont residents pay$5.20) =$42 Your account will be credited $50 - $25(1st month)=$25+$10(bonus referral credit) =$35+$2(autopay reward) =$37 - $15(downgraded plan for 2nd month)=$22+$25(3rd month free credit)=$47+$2 (autopay reward)=$49 - $15(3rd month)=$34+$2(a/p reward)=$36 - $15 (4th month) =$21+$2(a/p reward)=$23 - $15 (5th month)=$8+$2(a/p reward)=$10+$5(you add $5)=$15 - $15(6th month)=$0  $40+$5=$45+tax for 6 months of service (1×$25 plan+5×$15 plan=6 months)

$45+ tax is about $8 per month for your first 6 months of service. $13 p/m thereafter w/autopay.

Well here is a bonus for anyone who can do a pick up in Mississauga or maybe one of their 1 day shipping options from CCS today with an activation bundle. After the owner really helped me out of Canada post quagmire and did a couple activations for me on the $25 plan what a surprise when he told me that #1 and #2 promos stacked along with the #5 pm holiday gifts. I thought I had to choose between the free third month credit or the 5gb bonus data add on but no they stacked!!! I am going to have two very happy referrals when I tell them the news!! Last day.....

New Year New Plan discounts from CCS. While the savings are not as great for your first month if you are willing to pay upfront for more than one month the discounts are greater and you are able  save up to 20% on up to four months of service. The higher the plan the greater the savings. Assuming this is loaded as a crecit on your account there really is nothing stopping you from downgrading and allowing the credit to pay for more plan cycles. Activation bundles with a free sim card now have the following savings:

1. One month 5% off ie. $25 plan=$23.75 or $50=$47.50
  2. Two months 10% off ie. $25 plan=$22.50p/m($45) or $50 plan=$45p/m($90)
  3. Three months 15% off ie. $25 plan=$21.25p/m($63.75) or $50 plan=$42.50p/m($127.50)
  4. Four months 20% off ie. $25 plan=$20p/m($80) or $50 plan=$40p/m($160)

Pretty good savings on your plan costs if you are willing to pay upfront. If there is a free third month credit promo on offer then activating on the $50/10.5gb plan and downgrading to the $25 on your first renewal will avail you of the following credits in your account based on paying for 4 months:

$200-$50 (1st month)=$150+$10 (bonus referral credit)=$160 - $25(downgrade to $25 plan for 1st renewal)=$135+$50(free month credit)=$185 -$175(7×$25plan)=$10+$16(8×$2 autopay)=$26 - $25=$1+$2 (autopay)=$3 balance (1×$50 plan+9×$25 plan for $160+tax upfront for 10 months of service!)

Hey folks!

CCS has now added a free third month credit promotion to its website valid 'til Jan 3rd. Great if you don't use much data. So their current promos for pm are as follows:

1. Free 3rd month credit equal to the plan you activate on so with an activation bundle the higher plan that you activate on and then downgrade on the first renewal you will recieve 20% more of a credit. ie. $50 plan=$40(save $10) credit $50=an extra $10 in your account
  2. Activate a $25+plan and recieve a one time 5gb add on (value=$75)
  3. Activate a $35+plan and recieve a recurring 2gb bonus plan data for 6 months

These promos are not stackable with each other but all qualify for the holiday gifts from pm. They also can purchase a $50 or $100 activation pm voucher for 20% off! (Save $10 or $20.) Activation bundles all come with a free sim card.

Just added to the pm data offers the option of the third month free credit valid November 23rd to November 30th. Always best to activate with a higher data plan and schedule a change plan on next renewal to a lower plan as the free month credit is based on the plan at activation.

$50 plan activation bundle with free sim card=$50 - $10 (20% off)=$40 The free month credit will be $50+$10 ( bonus referral credit)=$60+$2 (autopay reward)=$62 Schedule a plan change on next renewal to ie. $15.( Keep in mind $50 credit will be recieved after your first renewal so you will need to add $3 for your first renewal.) $10+$2=$12+$3 (you add)=$15 - $15 (1st renewal)=$0+$50=$50 +$2 (autopay reward)$52 - $15 (2nd renewal)=$37+$2=$39 - $15 (3rd renewal)=$24+$2=$26 - $15 (4th renewal)=$11+$2=$13+$2 (you add $2)=$15 - $15 (5th renewal)=$0

$40 (activation bundle)+$5 (funds you add to account)=$45+tax for 1 month/$50/10.5gb plan + 5 months/$15 plan=$9+tax averaged 30 day service plan for first 6 months/$13 per month after.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Well here's a new twist from CCS....new activations or those ordering an activation bundle can add as many 10% off pm $10 vouchers while supplies last. The voucher credit is loaded onto your account at activation ( so non-transferable).

Current Offers:

• Activation bundle : 20% off your first month and a free sim card. Free shipping via Canada Post (about 5 business days but may be delayed to bc due to recent natural disasters), pick up in Mississauga or Xpress Shipping to be guaranteed delivery before current promos expiry. ie. $50/10.5gb -$10 (20%)=$40+free sim card.
  • Add to cart w/bundle...10% off $10 pm vouchers=$9 unlimited while supplies last. Also available to customers holding an unactivated sim card bundle when they activate.

Available November 15th to 29th :

• Activate a $25+ plan and recieve a one time free 5gb bonus data add on.

Available November 16th to 30th.

• Activate a $35+ plan and recieve 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data for 6 months.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy @stevenanto 

Here's an example of sitting on an activation bundle if you don't live in the GTA and can do a pick up. Express shipping price is too expensive....too bad they won't do regular free shipping. The targeted 5gb bonus add on is stackable but only as an online activation so it won't apply. The 2GBBONUS promo code is also online only for unlimited reoccurring plan data but you could always add it and see what happens maybe you will get the 6 month option.

Anyhow as in previous posts choosing the $50 plan is most advantageous when downgrading upon first renewal. 17 hours til expiry.....

Screenshot_20211020-185141.png

keepasa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious  Thanks for the note.  I actually just found mine in the junk folder, LoL.  Loaded it up ok.  I'm guessing they sold a lot and there was a backlog of orders.  But anyway it's still within the 3-10 business days delivery.   Let's see next sale, could be near the Black Friday time period or if not, around Xmas.. Cheers!

@keepasa 

Just received my pm vouchers via email from CCS.

@darlicious wrote:

@t_p 

. I have nothing but good things to say about CCS.

Same here. When I activated my plan with them, there was some misunderstanding about their "3rd month free". I complained and they did the honourable thing and offered some compensation.

@t_p 

Maybe it was targeted....although several of my emails got it. I just wasn't really paying attention when it was first sent. I have nothing but good things to say about CCS.

@darlicious wrote:

Anyone else catch the voucher sale from CCS on Wednesday? By the time I noticed it and quickly made 2 × $10 ($9.45 w/tax) purchases it was sold out. But they were on sale for over an hour. I was surprised I had that much cash in my PayPal account!😃

I got their email on Tuesday evening, so jumped on it right away. First I was planning on buying 10 but settled for 5 coz I think I've seen them mention at some point that the vouchers should be used ASAP and I don't want to lock up too much $$ in my account.

Anyone else catch the voucher sale from CCS on Wednesday? By the time I noticed it and quickly made 2 × $10 ($9.45 w/tax) purchases it was sold out. But they were on sale for over an hour. I was surprised I had that much cash in my PayPal account!😃

CCS is back to their usual activation bundle...free sim card and 20% off the first month.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

CCS is offering a third month free credit with their activation bundles+a free sim card and 10% off your first month. It is not stackable with other in market promotions nor the targeted offer as t requires an online activation. Still a good deal if you downgrade on your first renewal to the $25 or $15 plans.

A little extra off for those who only need the $15 plan for their mobile needs. CCS currently has their $15 plan activation bundle with free sim card for $10+ tax and free shipping.

Always innovative and looking out for every customers needs from the $15 plan all the way to the $70/15.5gb plan. That's 33% off or as a whole it's like getting a free month credit on the $15 plan if you include the msrp of the pm sim card is $10.

Great deal!  Thanks CCS for sharing wealth unlike greedy koodo dealers who charge $45 for the same $15 plan when activating in store!!

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/saving-plans/products/free-sim-card-with-public-mobile-...

@Yummy 

I should clarify...the CCS activation bundle offers a discount on the first month only.

@Meow wrote:

Why these offers always appear when you have already signed up and are never available when YOU do research for new provider?!?!?! 😋

Well it really comes down to how much research you do and how long you are willing to wait before jumping in. I signed up December 2, 2018 after watching and studying PM for about a month. I jumped when they ran a $10 off for each of the first 6 renewals combined with referral bonus that was bumped to $25 for the new customer plus it gave $25 to the referral code owner as well as the usual $1/30 days. Both offers that seem to have disappeared for good now. After I jumped and found everything here to be good I waited for the same deal to come around and then moved my wife’s phone over as well.

This is why I always tell people that they didn’t do their homework when they post in the community that they signed up last week and NOW there is a new customer bonus. They didn’t look at posts from 2-3-4 weeks earlier to learn that there are regular recurring new customer offers.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow wrote:

Of course, $20 for 'helping others' is impossible go get even if you spend 24/7 on PM but it is nice marketing ploy.

I think it's deceitful marketing. Oracles are only by invite. So yes impossible for everybody else.

@darlicious wrote:

I figured I best update this thread. I checked out the CCS website and I see I missed

Why these offers always appear when you have already signed up and are never available when YOU do research for new provider?!?!?! 😋

Of course, $20 for 'helping others' is impossible go get even if you spend 24/7 on PM but it is nice marketing ploy.

Need Help? Let's chat.