cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: CCS latest pm marketing

@t_p 

Maybe it was targeted....although several of my emails got it. I just wasn't really paying attention when it was first sent. I have nothing but good things to say about CCS.

t_p
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@t_p 

. I have nothing but good things to say about CCS.

Same here. When I activated my plan with them, there was some misunderstanding about their "3rd month free". I complained and they did the honourable thing and offered some compensation.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@keepasa 

Just received my pm vouchers via email from CCS.

keepasa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious  Thanks for the note.  I actually just found mine in the junk folder, LoL.  Loaded it up ok.  I'm guessing they sold a lot and there was a backlog of orders.  But anyway it's still within the 3-10 business days delivery.   Let's see next sale, could be near the Black Friday time period or if not, around Xmas.. Cheers!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy @stevenanto 

Here's an example of sitting on an activation bundle if you don't live in the GTA and can do a pick up. Express shipping price is too expensive....too bad they won't do regular free shipping. The targeted 5gb bonus add on is stackable but only as an online activation so it won't apply. The 2GBBONUS promo code is also online only for unlimited reoccurring plan data but you could always add it and see what happens maybe you will get the 6 month option.

Anyhow as in previous posts choosing the $50 plan is most advantageous when downgrading upon first renewal. 17 hours til expiry.....

Screenshot_20211020-185141.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Well here's a new twist from CCS....new activations or those ordering an activation bundle can add as many 10% off pm $10 vouchers while supplies last. The voucher credit is loaded onto your account at activation ( so non-transferable).

Current Offers:

• Activation bundle : 20% off your first month and a free sim card. Free shipping via Canada Post (about 5 business days but may be delayed to bc due to recent natural disasters), pick up in Mississauga or Xpress Shipping to be guaranteed delivery before current promos expiry. ie. $50/10.5gb -$10 (20%)=$40+free sim card.
  • Add to cart w/bundle...10% off $10 pm vouchers=$9 unlimited while supplies last. Also available to customers holding an unactivated sim card bundle when they activate.

Available November 15th to 29th :

• Activate a $25+ plan and recieve a one time free 5gb bonus data add on.

Available November 16th to 30th.

• Activate a $35+ plan and recieve 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data for 6 months.
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Just added to the pm data offers the option of the third month free credit valid November 23rd to November 30th. Always best to activate with a higher data plan and schedule a change plan on next renewal to a lower plan as the free month credit is based on the plan at activation.

$50 plan activation bundle with free sim card=$50 - $10 (20% off)=$40 The free month credit will be $50+$10 ( bonus referral credit)=$60+$2 (autopay reward)=$62 Schedule a plan change on next renewal to ie. $15.( Keep in mind $50 credit will be recieved after your first renewal so you will need to add $3 for your first renewal.) $10+$2=$12+$3 (you add)=$15 - $15 (1st renewal)=$0+$50=$50 +$2 (autopay reward)$52 - $15 (2nd renewal)=$37+$2=$39 - $15 (3rd renewal)=$24+$2=$26 - $15 (4th renewal)=$11+$2=$13+$2 (you add $2)=$15 - $15 (5th renewal)=$0

$40 (activation bundle)+$5 (funds you add to account)=$45+tax for 1 month/$50/10.5gb plan + 5 months/$15 plan=$9+tax averaged 30 day service plan for first 6 months/$13 per month after.

Need Help? Let's chat.