cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yummy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: CCS latest pm marketing

@darlicious wrote:

CCS is open again and offering until September 14th a 2gb bonus monthly plan data for 6 months on $35+ plans. The activation bundle with free sim card for the $35 plan is $27, the $40 plan is $30 and the $50 plan $35.

Right... Really good price for mentioned plans for first time users. They can experience unlimited calls, a lot of data for low price. And if after 6 months plan becomes too expensive, easy to downgrade to basic $15. Plus only 6 months left to get $1 off for loyalty....

Meow
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

I figured I best update this thread. I checked out the CCS website and I see I missed

Why these offers always appear when you have already signed up and are never available when YOU do research for new provider?!?!?! 😋

Of course, $20 for 'helping others' is impossible go get even if you spend 24/7 on PM but it is nice marketing ploy.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

Of course, $20 for 'helping others' is impossible go get even if you spend 24/7 on PM but it is nice marketing ploy.

I think it's deceitful marketing. Oracles are only by invite. So yes impossible for everybody else.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

I figured I best update this thread. I checked out the CCS website and I see I missed

Why these offers always appear when you have already signed up and are never available when YOU do research for new provider?!?!?! 😋

Well it really comes down to how much research you do and how long you are willing to wait before jumping in. I signed up December 2, 2018 after watching and studying PM for about a month. I jumped when they ran a $10 off for the first 6 renewals combined with referral bonus that was bumped to $25 for the new customer plus it gave $25 to the referral code owner as well as the usual $1/30 days. Both offers that seem to have disappeared for good now. After I jumped and found everything here to be good I waited for the same deal to come around and moved my wife’s phone over as well.

This is why I always tell people that they didn’t do their homework when they post in the community that they signed up last week and NOW there is a new customer bonus. They didn’t look at posts from 2-3-4 weeks earlier to learn that there are regular new customer offers.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

I should clarify...the CCS activation bundle offers a discount on the first month only.

Need Help? Let's chat.