cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought refurbished phone, how can I return????

pamullins13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought a refurbished phone, mostly because it said I had 30 days to send it back. Well, my old phone started working again so I want to keep it and not waste the other phone. The problem is... the phone just arrived literally in the box with NO order number, information on my order or anything. My confirmation email also did not include an order number. Kind of sketchy? How do I return it?? Where do I send it and what else do I do? I've loved public mobile up until now but this is frustrating and weird. Thank you everyone. 

PS: i was not able to login to my account at the time so I checked out as a guest. I have no reference to my order other than a generic email confirmation. Weird. 

4 REPLIES 4

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pamullins13  Begin the process by sending an email with your phone's IMEI to 

device.return@publicmobile.ca

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pamullins13  I understand you mentioned there is no order details or so, but important thing is..  you got the phone you ordered?

If you choose to check it out first, you can open a ticket with Mod to confirm when they shipped it and confirm the box you got is the box they sent you.   You can then test it out before returning.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Returns & ExchangesYou can shop with confidence as we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for all Certified Pre-Owned phones; if you are not happy with your purchase, initiate the process following the steps in this help article for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.Please note that at this time, we are only able to exchange a faulty device for the same model while supplies last; otherwise, you will be refunded. If you wish to exchange your device for a different model, you must first return the item for a refund and place a new order for a different device when the one you’d like becomes available.For more information about our Warranty, Returns or Repair policies for Certified Pre-Owned Phones, please see our help article.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need Help? Let's chat.