Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought SIM card at Superstore in Sudbury....activation on line was super easy

Lee63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

14 REPLIES 14

Ben11222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same! Took a little bit to get the data working but now everything is working good

TurtleMcRib
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome, I just switched over from Koodo prepaid a few days ago and so far the Public mobile service has been great. And the transition was fairly smooth aswell, enjoy 😃 the savings I know I am

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lee63 Hey ! I'm from sudbury too !

I'm surprised I found someone from my city on this forum. Its such a small city. 

@tabi159w  it's ok no worries! Keep up the great work of helping others and welcome to the forums 🙂

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Lee63 Welcome to PM. Hope you will enjoy the service and savings!😊

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry, didn't realize that wasn't allowed as I'm somewhat new to the forum. To be fair, I didn't get messaged or anything by the original poster so no need to worry.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541  thank you for the edit

Maybe the poster @tabi159w  will edit his post? 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

I think first post is grey area of solicitation based on the wording which goes against PM Forum's

I stress the "wording" part as it's not like "don't forget to use a referral code or if you used one expect credit in 72 hours"

Just my thought tho🤷‍♂️

I agree. Glad someone said it. I'm like...weeelllll...that's awfully close to solicitation.

I think first post is grey area of solicitation based on the wording which goes against PM Forum's

I stress the "wording" part as it's not like "don't forget to use a referral code or if you used one expect credit in 72 hours"

Just my thought tho🤷‍♂️

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM @Lee63 now enable data and try sending an mms message. Stay safe.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lee63 

Welcome to PM

Have better and better day!

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nice! Welcome to Public Mobile! Remember to use a referral code when you activate to get a $10 credit. 

edited by computergeek541: removed advertising

Need Help? Let's chat.