cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Retail Location in Ottawa?

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey,

Which locations in Ottawa have you had good experiences at?

Are there any I should stay away from?

Thanks,

Ed

5 REPLIES 5

jkolbert
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I personally tried to find a SIM card at 3 different locations - they all told me they were sold out. I ordered it off of Amazon and it came in two days. Much easier than trying to find it all across the city.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have to disagree. I transferred to PM  at The Mobile Shop and received great service. Everything was done correctly and it was a great experience. Hopefully, other TMS customers and those who signed up with other retailers will share their experiences.

@Ed404  ModemOutlet was mentioned by @Denverrr  as giving excellent service and a 2 day delivery for SIM cards. You might want to check them out. Out of curiosity is bagelbagel still operating in the Byward market? Used to love going there after a night out clubbing in Hull.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

@Ed404 , generally from what I can tell Walmarts the most likely to give you a bad experience.  To me Public Mobile is not something I would buy at a retailer.  I would just do an online order for a SIM card and do the rest in the comforts of home.  

Ok cool beans

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ed404 , generally from what I can tell Walmarts the most likely to give you a bad experience.  To me Public Mobile is not something I would buy at a retailer.  I would just do an online order for a SIM card and do the rest in the comforts of home.  

Need Help? Let's chat.