cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon and Community Rewards

jordanpbateman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my friend is planning to use my code to join public and I was just wondering if amazon is the best place to purchase a sim card? I think that's what I did a year ago

Second question, how do community rewards work? How much do you need to contribute to these forums in order to get a reward?

5 REPLIES 5

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jordanpbateman Canadian Cell Supplies averages around 7 days to deliver your SIMS PM around 3 weeks and we have Prime and on 2 day on 2 separate occasions it took around 3 days to get here. and I'm in Toronto.

jordanpbateman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh very nice, thanks for the tip!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jordanpbateman wrote:

Hi, my friend is planning to use my code to join public and I was just wondering if amazon is the best place to purchase a sim card? I think that's what I did a year ago

Second question, how do community rewards work? How much do you need to contribute to these forums in order to get a reward?

Hi @jordanpbateman

Amazon would work to buy a SIM card. I haven't looked lately, but is it much better price than what Public Mobile offers. Personally, I would be more comfortable buying it from Public Mobile directly, but I have not purchased a SIM with Amazon before.

Community Rewards are awarded by your contribution (time spent in the Community forums). What I have read is there is no exact know way who or why certain people get reward certain amounts (it is top secret). 😛

But if you read up posts and know answers to some you can contribute by either asking or answer them.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

I've bought from these guys as have others on here, no issues at all. Only $2.99 now.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

Need Help? Let's chat.