cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing service

IreneN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just came back from the Richmond Centre Public Mobile. Amazing service from the team.  Nicholas, Yanina and TJ were so helpful and got my phone into fine working order. Highly recommended!!

9 REPLIES 9

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@IreneN Welcome to PM!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@IreneN, Irene, that was super, uberbrilliant idea that you gave Public Mobile's retail location Richmond store a shout out they did an awesome job at what they do. It's a rarity when people take the time to give a shout out when somebody or someone (or in this case, the team effort) that they did an exceptional, superb and bravo job! 

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@IreneN welcome to Public Mobile.  You will find this community very helpful.  Should you need assistance feel free to post here.  Everyone is helpful and most questions can be answered quickly.

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@IreneN wrote:

Just came back from the Richmond Centre Public Mobile. Amazing service from the team.  Nicholas, Yanina and TJ were so helpful and got my phone into fine working order. Highly recommended!!

Welcome to our community @IreneN, you will find everyone is very helpful here.😁❤️

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@IreneN wrote:

@IreneNWelcome to PM, and hope you will enjoy its perks and bonusesSmiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is always nice to hear great feedback.  Best medicine for a help forum.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @IreneN 

Welcome to public mobile 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM

You can leave a review about your experience.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@IreneN wrote:

@IreneN  

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Glad you had an awesome experience.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the community.

Cheers  

Need Help? Let's chat.