cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airport Special Offer - Montreal Trudeau Airport (YUL)

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Saw this advertisement at the Montreal Trudeau Airport (YUL) during a short stop over two days ago. Does anyone know what the special offer is? I did not have enough free time to go to the booth before catching my next flight.IMG_1481.JPG

5 REPLIES 5

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's a great place to have this promo as people need to sign up for a phone plan when they first enter canada and it's a great one! 

selva1

Interesting point, I thought all promotions details will be provided at the website but that is not the situation.

Poogzley

@mimmo wrote:

@Poogzley  thanks for the update.  It's an interesting promo, I wonder if we will see it at other airports soon. It's a great option for international travelers. 

No problem 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Poogzley  thanks for the update.  It's an interesting promo, I wonder if we will see it at other airports soon. It's a great option for international travelers. 

Poogzley

I ended up reaching out directly to Public Mobile for more information, here is their official response:

Thanks for reaching out 🙂 

Here are a couple of excerpts from the promo info we got:

This promotion is only available to new Public Mobile customers who signed up for it at the Montreal airport booth.

One free Public Mobile SIM card

A one-time $15 discount

Existing customers are not eligible for this offer.

That's about it, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Regards,

Eddy PM MOD 

Need Help? Let's chat.