cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

dj_simms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm looking to switch to PM and avail of the black friday deal. Problem is I can't find anywhere locally to purchase the sim card (newfoundland). And to order online I won't receive the card prior to Dec.2 when the offer ends.

Is there anyway to order the sim card online and beable to avail of the black friday deal?

8 REPLIES 8

winston11

Isnt there any cellphone shops nearby like wireless wave or mobile boutique?

U can try shoppers drugmart, theres a chance they might have it or any convenient stores

CommunityMember

I signed up for the Black Friday deal through a vendor - this saved me a lot of the hassle of accessing my SIM online. For anyone looking to do the same, I recommend to do it in-person to save the stress (especially during the holiday season)!

Cheers!

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you called your local Walmart or London Drugs?  One person posted that he purchased his from a Koodo Store but I would recommend you phone those places first to see if they have sims and if they would help you.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you can’t get to a retailer. Ask a friend or relative to buy one for you and have them take a pic of it and email it to you. Then have them mail it to you. Once you get the pic of sim number.....sign up using the sim number. Or ask someone here to do that for you. You will lose a few days of service. And if the Sim in the mail goes awry......you still have an account with the offer in place. Worst case scenario you would have to buy another sim and replace the sim in your account. Here is an eBay offer....NOT ME......but another member here...offer see here

I prefer to activate myself.......stories here tell me to stay away from Walmart to purchase. 

@computergeek541 you owe me one!!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dj_simms good stuff!  Don't forget a refferal code to get a 10$ credit on your new activation! 

dj_simms

Thank you very much for the offer. I just managed to track one down at a superstore.

Thanks again!

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@dj_simms wrote:

I'm looking to switch to PM and avail of the black friday deal. Problem is I can't find anywhere locally to purchase the sim card (newfoundland). And to order online I won't receive the card prior to Dec.2 when the offer ends.

Is there anyway to order the sim card online and beable to avail of the black friday deal?

You can try a third party for sim card. Some can get you activated before you get the sim.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dj_simms if you can't find one I can send you a card and give you the Sim number so you can activate for the promo!  There's no Walmart or superstore around where you live? 

Need Help? Let's chat.