cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Credit at Walmart - When is the credit applied?

Scotty2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi - I'm new to Public Mobile and just tok advantage of the Walmart promotion where you get a free SIM card, free activation and a $25 credit when you sign up in store for a talk, text and data plan.  GREAT deal, so I did it.  I don't see the $25 credit on my online account.  The guy at Walmart who served me told me to wait until next month and then I will see the credit.  I don't know....that just doesn't seem right to me.  Does anyone know when the $25 credit should be applied?  Thanks!!

19 REPLIES 19

AKLZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @kneip,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox!

Cheers,

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kneip wrote:

Yes my plan has talk, text and data. Thanks for the info, I will follow your instructions. ☺

The promo ended on the 6th. The other $25 is online activation only.

(sheepishly adding the disclaimer...at least I think so)

kneip

Yes my plan has talk, text and data. Thanks for the info, I will follow your instructions. ☺

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kneip, Did the plan you signed up for include talk, text and data?  If not, you would not be eligible.  If you are eligible, and it doesn't show up by tomorrow, I would send a private message to the moderators and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

kneip

I also haven't received my $25 credit, I signed up at walmart on September 8th. 

@mark777

You might get a faster response by directly PM the moderator.  Expect at least a 1-2 day wait for response.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

mark777

@Moderator_Team

Hi,

It's been well over 72 hours and I still havent see the $25 credit applied to my account.

Please advise.

@Cartz, the associate was mistaken.  talk+text+data plans only.

Cartz

I signd up for the $20 talk plan but the walmart associate ensured me it qualified for the $25 activation credit

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@jp2 the $25 online only activation friend referral ended on August 9th.  The new $25 credit at Wal-Mart for a talk+text+data plan is active until September 6th.

Two separate promotions - too many to get confused.

Ok, I was actually thinking the first Walmart promo that was for talk and text only. Yes, I'm totally confused there have been so many promos lately also they say they are ending then bring them back and then extend them again lol

@jp2 the $25 online only activation friend referral ended on August 9th.  The new $25 credit at Wal-Mart for a talk+text+data plan is active until September 6th.

Two separate promotions - too many to get confused.

jp2

Looks like the promo ended on Agust 9 but there is a new one on now for plans that include talk, text, and data.

jp2

What plan did you sign up with? Only some plans were eligible. 

apvm

Don't think the $10 plan qualify for the $25 credit, if you are not on the $10 plan, you should message mod team to have a look at it.

Cartz

Hey I'm having the same issue. Signed up at Walmart on August 12th and still dont see any credits on the account

pakmode

Yeah give it a day or 2 and you will see it on your account.

Welcome to PM!

Scotty2

Thanks very much @smp99!! 

smp99

Hi @Scotty2

If your plan qualifies, you should see the credit within 72 hours. Often next day. If after that and you still don't have credit, report back here and we will get you sorted out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.