cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotty2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$25 Credit at Walmart - When is the credit applied?

Hi - I'm new to Public Mobile and just tok advantage of the Walmart promotion where you get a free SIM card, free activation and a $25 credit when you sign up in store for a talk, text and data plan.  GREAT deal, so I did it.  I don't see the $25 credit on my online account.  The guy at Walmart who served me told me to wait until next month and then I will see the credit.  I don't know....that just doesn't seem right to me.  Does anyone know when the $25 credit should be applied?  Thanks!!

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: $25 Credit at Walmart - When is the credit applied?

Hi @Scotty2

If your plan qualifies, you should see the credit within 72 hours. Often next day. If after that and you still don't have credit, report back here and we will get you sorted out. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
smp99

Hi @Scotty2

If your plan qualifies, you should see the credit within 72 hours. Often next day. If after that and you still don't have credit, report back here and we will get you sorted out. 

View solution in original post

Scotty2

Thanks very much @smp99!! 

pakmode

Yeah give it a day or 2 and you will see it on your account.

Welcome to PM!

Cartz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I'm having the same issue. Signed up at Walmart on August 12th and still dont see any credits on the account

apvm

Don't think the $10 plan qualify for the $25 credit, if you are not on the $10 plan, you should message mod team to have a look at it.

jp2

What plan did you sign up with? Only some plans were eligible. 

jp2

Looks like the promo ended on Agust 9 but there is a new one on now for plans that include talk, text, and data.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@jp2 the $25 online only activation friend referral ended on August 9th.  The new $25 credit at Wal-Mart for a talk+text+data plan is active until September 6th.

Two separate promotions - too many to get confused.

jp2

@stonechucker wrote:

@jp2 the $25 online only activation friend referral ended on August 9th.  The new $25 credit at Wal-Mart for a talk+text+data plan is active until September 6th.

Two separate promotions - too many to get confused.

Ok, I was actually thinking the first Walmart promo that was for talk and text only. Yes, I'm totally confused there have been so many promos lately also they say they are ending then bring them back and then extend them again lol

Need Help? Let's chat.