cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsperanz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

the discussion forum is labeled as "A general forum for posts that don’t fit anywhere else." I understood it as a place that isn't necessarily phone service issue related, somewhere that can get the community here talking about anything. However, it may appear that it is still subject to issues with your service. If that is the case, then I suggest there should be one for all other topics. We all have different likes and interests. I figure we could have discussions about a whole range of off-topics (outside of politics as there is no good that can come from that) like sports, tv/movies, vacation plans/tips, music, etc. Maybe it'll generate more traffic to these boards - the general population only visits for negative reasons. There are several other forums for that. I don't see the harm in having a place for non-phone related talk. 

4 Comments
will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately, this forum was set up for the support of this cellular service only.  There are no provisions for off topic discussions.  There is way more to it than just setting up an off topic forum.  How are others to know of this?  You may want to post an off topic item, but the audience you will receive will be zilch.  There are enough discussion boards online that will do a much better job than this forum.  So, I see this suggestion as pretty low value.  By the way, labs will be disappearing in days. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

This isn't a community Hangout this is the customer service area

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bsperanz Agreed another board would be better but feel free to post in Discussions. As you can see though items do not last long on the main page.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
As much as I'd rather have minimal off-topic discussion in the PM community--if there has to be some, then yes let's put it in an Off-Topic area, so that those of us like myself that aren't interested can ignore it easily.
Need Help? Let's chat.