In continuing with the general theme of frustration felt on the community the past couple of weeks, I'd like to put forth this suggestion, which you are probably already aware of and are hopefully already working on. Once again this is in no way a slight against our awesome community mods Shazia, Mary, Saray, and Caroline--I know they are working tirelessly to help everybody!
That said, there really needs to be a better way for the community mods to:
- receive issues
- assign an issue or case number
- respond to the person with issue or case number (automated)
- allow the person to check their issue status using their case number themselves
- determine and assign a priority and sequencing to the issues
- communicate resolution (preferably in automated way).
In short, your team needs an issue tracking/management tool. There are many commercially available, both on-premise packages, or cloud-based services you could subscribe to. It sounds like the email team already use such a system, you could consider that. Or another system. I'm not fussy, but the current community activity suggests that either none or a sub-optimal system is in place currently. Again, not at all a slight to our moderators, whom I think are awesome!
Please strongly consider putting this in place before running another promo plan like the current one.