cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think one on the biggest frustrations people have with the online  support is that they don't when their tickets will be answered nor do they have an ETA. 

A simple solution since tickets are responded to on first come first answered, I think it would be great if mods could post on a sticky thread, on an hourly-ish basis,  we are working on tickets received on date x and at time x.

This would reduse customer  frustration, multiple posts and even thread is in community saying I have not heard back.

@

3 Comments
Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Asked and repulsed many times. Robot Mad

alanbrenan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Simon can be asked for current wait time, although I don't know if that's kept up to date.

Personally I don't believe there's an efficient or accurate way to automatically represent how much the ETA would be, and I'd much rather the team get to the support tickets as opposed to spending time trying to update an sticky with an ETA all the time.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

As stated been asked many times.  Thing is some tickets can be done very quickly and others obviously longer.  They could be rippign through tickets in the morning where they get some easy fixes then each mod could get stuck on one that is very long.  Hard to monitor it

Need Help? Let's chat.