cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zone restrictions

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just to confirm, as long as I have bars on my phone in Canada, I can make and receive calls without any zone retrictions right?

6 REPLIES 6

@sahands wrote:

I have Canada-wide Talk, so I think I'm safe for all outgoing and incoming calls as long as I'm in the country then.

Correct.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sahands

I have Canada-wide Talk, so I think I'm safe for all outgoing and incoming calls as long as I'm in the country then.

Its about what you have too.  If not canada wide plan, and you out of your province, there are some restrictions unless you have long distance addon.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@sahands wrote:

Just to confirm, as long as I have bars on my phone in Canada, I can make and receive calls without any zone retrictions right?

Not actual zones like the purple and blue competitors, but if you choose province wide talk (for example to keep the cost of a full LTE plan reasonable) you have some restrictions on your talk feature, however text and data always work Canada wide.

sahands

good to know thanks

Bparent728
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thats right! If you have service you will be able to make/receive calls. Just check into the Canada-Wide/Province-Wide talk as there is some restrictions on what incomming calls you will receive. Here is a link to the coverage map:  https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/coverage

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.