cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong plan

mukhpreet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

to whomsoever it may concern ,  i have bought a public mobile sim from a retailer and asked for a $45 plan with 6gb data and instead the retailer by mistake put me on a $35 plan i would like to change that asap my number is  please help me in this situation at earliest as i am a student and need data urgent 

4 REPLIES 4

marshallmahoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would do the plan change for the next cycle and just do a data add on for right now.  

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

maybe to change your plan on your next billing cycle, if cannot wait, but to loose the one month fee, which is not suggested. Not sure if the mod can help to change in this case.

@mukhpreet wrote:

to whomsoever it may concern ,  i have bought a public mobile sim from a retailer and asked for a $45 plan with 6gb data and instead the retailer by mistake put me on a $35 plan i would like to change that asap my number is            please help me in this situation at earliest as i am a student and need data urgent 

You shouldn't post your phone number here.  Anyone can see it.

You could do a plan change yourself, but that would either mean paying for this month twice (for both plans), or you would have to wait until the start of your next billing cycle to get switched to the correct plan.

To get this corrected and for you to get onto the plan that you intitial asked for without losing money or needing to wait until the next billing period, only a  moderator can assist.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mukhpreet wrote:

to whomsoever it may concern ,  i have bought a public mobile sim from a retailer and asked for a $45 plan with 6gb data and instead the retailer by mistake put me on a $35 plan i would like to change that asap my number is xxxxxxxxxx please help me in this situation at earliest as i am a student and need data urgent 

@mukhpreet

Best bet would be for you to do a plan change that takes effect on your next renewal date..you could try messaging a moderator but not a guarantee they will change your mistake..plus long wait times for a reply..also hit edit and remove your phone number from your post..

Need Help? Let's chat.