cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will they bring back the 3GB data bonus for Bell, Virgin, or Lucky users?

cdfegab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There was a promo Switching from Bell, Virgin, or Lucky Mobile to Public Mobile to get 3GB bonus data on select plans. I was going to go switch my mom today and realized that promotion no longer exist. will it come back? thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:
How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc.

If you appreciate those instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

Thanks so much for your concern for my well-being. Kinda sad that you are following my posts around and needing to leave a condescending comment everywhere. I'm actually just trying to help people. What are you doing to help?

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:

If you appreciate those instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Cheers

DoSOverride
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched from Virgin a couple days ago and got the 3gb bonus. Once you switch to a pre made plan $35,$4 or $45, then they'll give you the extra data within the next 7 days. If you still haven't gotten it then. You can private message a Moderator

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cdfegab wrote:

There was a promo Switching from Bell, Virgin, or Lucky Mobile to Public Mobile to get 3GB bonus data on select plans. I was going to go switch my mom today and realized that promotion no longer exist. will it come back? thank you!

No one here really knows what offers will come when. There are usually offers that do show up though so even if it never does, there might be another offer that might interest you down the road.

Need Help? Let's chat.