cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is plan invalid

prinzie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to reload my account but it tells me my account is invalid?

20 REPLIES 20

@prinzie 

If you have phone service and you're seeing the message below, you're fine, it's a normal renewal message which is very confusing;

HALIMACS_0-1613167185724.png

If you don't have phone service and you need to deal with customer assistance, click here

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is your plan renewal today?  If so, do you still have phone service?  Can you call & text, send an email?  Is your data working?  If service is still working and your plan expires today, it will roll over tomorrow and may not have anything wrong with your account.  You can post a screen shot of what you see and black out your account number for privacy, then we can see what you are referring to.

@prinzie wrote:

can scrren shot

whn i try to load funds i go to the page and it doesn't show a balance owing so when i try to pay it tells me i have enough availibale funds and wont process

@prinzie   Try selecting "other" in the payment option and then add the amount of your plan.  Make sure you're using a browser with incognito/private mode and have cleared all cookies/cache beforehand.

@prinzie wrote:

is there anyone i can actually talk to to have this problme solved immediately?

@prinzie   Submit a ticket to moderators via this link and follow prompts: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or send a private message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Only moderators can take a look at your account but they may take an hour or more to respond back to your message which will appear in envelope icon top right.

@prinzie wrote:

@prinzie There is no one to talk to. See my reply above on how to contact PM moderators. 

Did you try and select under "payment type" other amount? IE pay what you think you owe plus a dollar maybe.

@prinzie wrote:

can scrren shot

whn i try to load funds i go to the page and it doesn't show a balance owing so when i try to pay it tells me i have enough availibale funds and wont process

@prinzie Perhaps a moderator is needed.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

prinzie

prinzie

can scrren shot

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@prinzie Maybe post a screenshot of what is happening when you try to pay through self serve. Be sure to blank any identifying info.

@prinzie wrote:

its just a call tree 

i dont understand and just really need my phone hooked up

@prinzie What do you mean? You can't find the payment options in 611? See below?

PM 611 IVR.png

 Picture courtesy of @Anonymous 

prinzie

its just a call tree 

i dont understand and just really need my phone hooked up

@prinzie wrote:

account status says plan expired in big red letters

@prinzie So when you go into the payment tab, it won't let you make any payment for any amount? Have you tried to pay through 611?

prinzie

account status says plan expired in big red letters

@prinzie wrote:

yes

@prinzie Try and add the funds through 611.

@prinzie wrote:

when i tried to ad funds it tells me the account status is invalid

@prinzie Is this through your self serve? When you sign in, what does it say for status on the main page?

prinzie

yes

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@prinzie :Are you taking about your self serve account?

prinzie

when i tried to ad funds it tells me the account status is invalid

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@prinzie wrote:

Try a different browser in private/incognito mode.  Your phone still works, right?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@prinzie wrote:

@prinzie Have you tried to reload the account by dialling 611? Where are you getting the invalid message? Self serve and wrong email? 

Need Help? Let's chat.