cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do if Moderator does not resolve problem

hartwick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not sure what is going on with PM, my cell has not been able to send/receive texts nor calls for over two weeks now. I've been with PM since Sept/18 with autopay and have had no issues at all, I reduced my plan in March/19 to the $15/month plan while I'm away on business knowing I wull not be using my personal cell much. It's right after the plan chance that I discovered that my PM service was not working.

I notified a moderator when it started and all I get is basically "we're working on it".  Last communication with a moderator was on sunday Apr 28th saying a ticket was placed and it's still pending to be looked at.  I have check my account and I have not used up any of my minutes and have unlimited texts. I have rebooted the phone as requested, did the lost and found trick I've read about in other posts all with no resolution.

Is there a contact to reach that's above a moderator that I can email or call as this is just ridiculous?

12 REPLIES 12

hartwick

Thanks for the info, my plan is back working but may need your contact if another issue like this occurs.  

mcbridemike

tell them your going to file a complaint with CCTS if it's not fixed ASAP.

If that doesn't do it call this guy below. This is the person that the CCTS had fix my wife's problem.

Houssam M. | RELATIONS HAUTE DIRECTION

EXECUTIVE CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER

T 438-832-1146

hartwick

After about 3 weeks of no service and no notification to me that the problem was fix, I now have service. Have no idea as to when my phone service would actually working again, I just checked it one day and it was working again. Oh well, hope that will be the last issue I have with PM.  

hartwick

here's hoping this gets resolved

thansk for your comments

@hartwick, I agree with you.  Unfortunately, I can't fix it, I'm just a subscriber like you.

If you're leaving, and want to keep your number, your service will need to be working.  The @CS_Agent needs to update you.

hartwick

thanks for your comments,

my plan is active and I have already tied the lost phone/suspend method.

I find it really strange that PM knows I have no service and they do not followup in any way to say they are still working on it or something like that to give reassuance. I have sent emails to the moderator as for an status update but no reply. 

I'll be leaving PM this Friday if this is not resolved, a good deal with no service is not worth anything.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hartwick  add the @ sign infront of a name to tag.  or send a private message.

I would also send another private message.

have you tried your sim in a different phone?  its probably not the issue, but it rules out a hardware malfunction.

On your overview page, your status will show as Active, Suspended or Expired.  Which is it?  "In good standing" really means nothing at this point, as it was a previous message from a moderator who didn't use the correct terminology for the system.

If it's active  - I would suggest going to the Plans & Add-ons menu in My Account, then Lost/Stolen tab, and press the suspend option.  Sign out for 5 minutes, sign back in and reactivate the plan in the same manner.

If the plan is listed as suspended, try to find a reactivate button in My Account.

If the plan is expired, this usually means you need to add funds and reactivate.  AutoPay doesn't run daily on a plan, if it fails, manual activation is required once funds are available.

hartwick

thanks, I try tagging Alan_K,  If I can figure out how to tag 🙂

hartwick

account status is in good standing (Modaertor confirmed this 2 weeks ago as well) and I'm on autopay, actually have funds in my account that should provide credit when next payment is due later in May.

Is it waiting for money to be added?  Have you already paid, but not pressed the reactivate button?

What is the current status of your account?  Screenshots of overview and payment transactions can assist us in helping you out.  Mask any personal information before posting.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could taging Alan_K in the forum.  I believe he works for PM and usually very responsive to posts.

Need Help? Let's chat.