cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes when I'm trying to change my plan

BajaBrenda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to change to a different plan with more data & minutes but the website keeps crashing. My minutes are out, so I'd really like to upgrade my plan. @CS_Agent

I've tried at least 5 different ways to select a new plan but alas no success.

HELP!

ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 01 16.32.gif

7 REPLIES 7

Lamie_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning BajaBrenda,

Thank you for contacting us back and providing us with all your informations. I will be happy to help.
I truly apologize for all the issues it has brought to you.

From what I understand the page keep on shutting down.

Which browser are you using?

Have you please try another browser? 

Please try with internet explorer and let us know how it turnt out.

I hope I was able to answer your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have more questions and clarifications 🙂

Best regards,
Lamie

@Alex888 wrote:

@RobertQcIt may be an addon but it's not likely that it's an adblocker or no script. I use firefox with multiple adblockers and noscript and I've never had a problem either.

@Alex888I also use no script and adblocker in firefox and have no issues. I am not saying having those 2 will cause issues, but they can if not used properly.

"Improperly configured" browser or add-ons can destroy anything, doesn't even have to be an add-on, maybe they went typed in about:config and just started changing values.

@RobertQcIt may be an addon but it's not likely that it's an adblocker or no script. I use firefox with multiple adblockers and noscript and I've never had a problem either.

@BajaBrenda wrote:

It didn't occur to me that publicmobile wouldn't work with Firefox!

Yes it works with Chrome.

Thanks Jessica!

@BajaBrendaIts most likely that your firefox is improperly configured or using an add-on that blocked certain access, like adblocker or noscript. I use firefox as my primary browser and have no issues.

BajaBrenda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It didn't occur to me that publicmobile wouldn't work with Firefox!

Yes it works with Chrome.

Thanks Jessica!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Try clearing your browser cache, or a different browser, or private/incognito mode. Most people find that Chrome incognito works best.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BajaBrendaDid you try a different browser? You can also dial from your phone 611 to add minutes. $8 for 200 / $15 for 400. I know that doesn't help you change your plan but could get you talking again.

Need Help? Let's chat.