cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher for $05.00

sinoche1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a voucher for $05.00 and could not use it when renewing my telerphone. I have payed but could not include the voucher ( the system would not allow it) . How can I include it now Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

some people have had success  callin 611 and applying vouchers through that system instead of self serve.  if that fails as mentioned send a message to moderator_team and to alan_k with the voucger number and/or a picture of the voucher.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@sinoche1 wrote:

I have a voucher for $05.00 and could not use it when renewing my telerphone. I have payed but could not include the voucher ( the system would not allow it) . How can I include it now Thanks

Are you sure that you have included the 12 numbers? Do you have a delay before you will be able to "activate" it? Some places sell voucher and you need to wait up to 2 days before they are active..

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry, if you need them, contact the mods here...  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I'm tired, forgot to add that 🙂

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sinoche1 wrote:

Try using incognito mode in Chrome. Try another browser.

If these steps fail, perhaps contact a Moderator...

Need Help? Let's chat.