cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice mail as text

pjstock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

One feature I miss from.my previous carrier was having my voice mail converted to text (soninwodnt have to call.VM.and listen)

Is there any feature like that available on PM?

5 REPLIES 5

pjstock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wasn't complaining, I was only asking. If you never ask, you never get.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pjstock wrote:

One feature I miss from.my previous carrier was having my voice mail converted to text (soninwodnt have to call.VM.and listen)

Is there any feature like that available on PM?

To add onto what @Luddite's link says, use Fongo.

It's free and it gives you a Canadian number that you can call forward your PM number ("busy" and "unreachable") to it and it will handle the voice mail. You can then check your voice mail from within the Fongo app, on the Fongo website or have Fongo send it to you as an email attachment.

I do the email attachment thing and it's working perfectly. I don't even have the Fongo app installed (normally) on my main phone either.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@pjstock A workaround is described here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pjstock, just to let you know, Public Mobile is not run as a 'premium brand' by Telus.  To that end, buy the service for what it is and don't maintain high expectations for premium services to be added. 

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No there isn’t. 

Need Help? Let's chat.