cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us roaming

Clinic1a
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to Las Vegas Monday, November 25th and back into Canada on Saturday, November 30th. I tried adding on us roaming, data and texting but it never worked. Now that I'm back my texting still isn't working and I have taken off my roaming but nothing is working. Someone please help me

8 REPLIES 8

Clinic1a

I had to turn my data roaming back on then turn my phone off and on then it started work again

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This has been a common issue according to many members. PM has been trying to correct it but apparently texting resumes after several days. This is an inconvenience for members.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Clinic1a wrote:

Thank you it's working again

So what got it working? Did you do anything? Or did it just start working on its own?

The bug mentioned happens the day after the end of the 10 day add-on. Which is why I asked when you actually got the add-on.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Clinic1a wrote:

I went to Las Vegas Monday, November 25th and back into Canada on Saturday, November 30th. I tried adding on us roaming, data and texting but it never worked. Now that I'm back my texting still isn't working and I have taken off my roaming but nothing is working. Someone please help me

@Clinic1a sounds you got affected by the US roaming addon bug. Most of the time it goes away with 24 hours but reports lately from customers say that it's taking much longer to be able to receive texts again.

Best to submit a ticket to the moderator team and let them know about the US roaming addon and ask them to reset your account.

stpm-new.png

Clinic1a

Thank you it's working again

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Clinic1a wrote:

Why did you turn off roaming ? Turn it back on, cycle phone off/on ...let us know if this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Clinic1a wrote:

From your payment history what exact day did you buy the add-on? Or do you still see the amount paid in your Available Funds?

Perhaps re-scan for and connect to Public Mobile. Or just re-start.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.