cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us roaming

estzvi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to add the $15 us roaming talk and text to my plan, but it's not showing up in the list of add on. I purchased it 10 days ago and want to purchase it for another 10 days. What happened to it?

Also, is there a way to purchase for 30 days at one time or do I have to renew it every 10 days?

6 REPLIES 6

BEB89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to wait 24 hours

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@estzvi  You have to wait for 24 hours after it expires to purchase the same one again. You could contact the moderators, but it will probably take them longer to respond, or you can purchase a different addon for the next 10 days.

@estzvi 

According to knowledge article,

• If you want to purchase two of the same U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, you will have to wait for the first 10-day period to expire before buying the second, or you can contact a Moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/U-S-Roaming/ta-p/307883

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi it must have expired that’s why you can’t see it now ,no you have to buy it one at a time because it expires ten days from purchace

Anonymous
Not applicable

@estzvi wrote:

I want to add the $15 us roaming talk and text to my plan, but it's not showing up in the list of add on. I purchased it 10 days ago and want to purchase it for another 10 days. What happened to it?

Also, is there a way to purchase for 30 days at one time or do I have to renew it every 10 days?

The day you bought it is day 1...not day 0. The last day is of course 11:59pm of that 10th day. There's a possibility that you even have to wait one more day. Not certain.

@estzvi wrote:

Roaming add-ons cannot be purchased ahead of time like that becauae they are activated as soon as purchased.

Need Help? Let's chat.