cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us long distance

margincall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for us roaming  but message comes on I do not have it my account says I have itI dialed one before the number but same message

7 REPLIES 7

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Is it us roaming or long distance that you need?

If you are not traveling in USA you can't use roaming it's only valid in USA. If that's the case contact the moderators and let them know that you accidentally got the wrong add-on. They should be able to credit your money so that you can purchase the right add-on.

Do you have data included in your plan? I'm using textNow for unlimited calls to USA.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@margincall wrote:

I have done that and it shows I have roaming

Hi @margincall 

Did you intend to have long distance or roaming? Sorry it's not very clear as the error message you are getting it's typical for long distance. Are you in usa?

Thanks

margincall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have done that and it shows I have roaming

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@margincall wrote:

I paid for us roaming  but message comes on I do not have it my account says I have itI dialed one before the number but same message

Log into My Account / My Data & Add-ons to see if it's actually on your account. For use in US it should say 10 Day US Roaming Add-on. If it's not there you don't have it. Is there extra $$ in Available Funds.Somethimes customers don't realize that it's a 2 step process to add that add-on...first ensure yu have funds in Available Funds, then go back and actually buy the add-on you want. Read the detailed instruction as provided by @Triguy 

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Are you in USA? Or would you like long distance

You could contact mods to fix it if you made a mistake. They don't have to do it but they may since you will not be using it.

If you are in USA and can't roam check if roaming is on, try manually switching networks. If it fails, contact mods

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I think you purchased the wrong add-on.  Us roaming allows you to make calls while you are in the US.  There is an add-on for 200 minutes for US/Canada long distance for $8.  If that is the one you are looking for then you need to purchase and add it to your account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.