cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited incoming calls $15 plan

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So i just noticed that the numbers of minute call keep adding up in my $15 plan even with the incoming calls. Am I missing something? 

8 REPLIES 8

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks everyone! It appears that I have the old $15 plan. I have changed my plan on my next cycle with the new one. 🤗

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@buang99 As noted above, your plan must include Unlimited Incoming. Below is what you should see in your plan details. Login to your self-serve account and verify this. 

100 minutes Canada-wide talk
Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
Unlimited Incoming Calls
Bonus 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@buang99 

Login to your self-serve account to check your plan details.

The following is what are included in my $15 plan.

• This plan includes: -
  • - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

If you do not have the unlimited incoming minutes, schedule a plan change to the new $15 plan on your next renewal date.  Don't change your plan immediately because PM plans are prepaid plan.  There is no refund of the unused days of your current cycle. 

If you already used all your 100 minutes for the current cycle, you can change to the new $15 plan immediately or purchase $5 500 minutes add-on.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@buang99 , I am pretty certain you have the old $15 plan.  I have the new $15 plan in an account and the incoming and outgoing minutes are properly tracked and debited from the available usage.  It should be easy enough to check which $15 plan you have.  If you don't see reference to unlimited incoming calls, then you have the old plan.  Do a plan change for next renewal and you are good to go.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Check your plan details to see if incoming are included.

If not, change your plan at the renewal for the new one.

If yes, go to your usage and order it by type of usage. Round all incoming calls to minutes (2 min and 1 sec is 3 minutes) and ad them up. (Also calls to your voicemail count)

If it adds to your displayed usage and you think you need a bit more over 30 days you can either buy add-on (fantastic price 1c/min never expires) or you can use a little bit if data to make calls using Hangouts TextNow or fongo (fongo had a great trick where you can call yourself and then transfer the call to the number you want to call, so you use data or wifi just to connect not for talk)

If it doesn't add to your displayed and really they use incoming minutes then contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@buang99 login to your self serve and under "change plan" click "view my usage" and check to see if you're being charged for incoming calls

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@buang99 wrote:

So i just noticed that the numbers of minute call keep adding up in my $15 plan even with the incoming calls. Am I missing something? 

@buang99  There are two versions of the $15 plan. If you have been a customer for a long time it's possible that you are on the older plan that did not include unlimited incoming. To verify access selfserve and check your plan details. Also try the change plan option to see if another $15 plan option is available. If yes, then schedule a plan change to take effect on your next renewal.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@buang99if you are on the latest version of the $15 plan. That shouldn't happen. Keeping in mind that calls are rounded up to the nearest minute and calls to check voicemail from the phone are counted also. Please post a usage history of this 30 day cycle, sorted by call type so that we can help you determine if there's a mistake. Omit any personal information. 

Thanks.

If you would rather not do that here. Ask the moderators to look into it either via Simon or private message.

• To contact the Moderator Team:
    Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.