cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited canada wide calls

davhug
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does unlimited Canada wide calling include long distance or do I need to purchase the long distance add-on?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brunts : Are you straight dialing or using a contact? Would you be willing to share the first 6 digits of the number?

Brunts

Yes we checked the number is not long distance. I am doing some troubleshooting on the phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brunts : Are you dialing with the 1 in front? Are you sure it's a Canadian number (and that you don't have any non-Canada add-ons)?

Brunts

We have Canada wide unlimited calling but it is telling us we are out of minutes??  Any thoughts?

Loki1025
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'd suggeting going forward to simply prefix all your contacts with +1 before the actual number when you save them in your contact list.

ie, +1.xxx.xxx.xxxx

Thanks for choosing my response as the solution @davhug . Glad that we could help you . Have a great week .Welcome to PM. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@davhug it includes long distance. Just dial 1 in front of the number.

@davhug wrote:

Does unlimited Canada wide calling include long distance or do I need to purchase the long distance add-on?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@davhug wrote:

No need for a LD add-on. You can call anywhere in Canada as long as you're in Canada.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davhug wrote:

You only need any add-ons for calling the US or several other countries.

Need Help? Let's chat.