cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited Incoming call?

cheowk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have $15 unlimited call plan. I located in London Ontario and receiving phone call are included in the plan. If i go to Ottawa or windsor, when i receive call is still inlucded in my plan? what about i travel out of province to vancouver or montreal, receiving call still included in the plan? 

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cheowk wrote:

I have $15 unlimited call plan. I located in London Ontario and receiving phone call are included in the plan. If i go to Ottawa or windsor, when i receive call is still inlucded in my plan? what about i travel out of province to vancouver or montreal, receiving call still included in the plan? 

As long as you are connected to Public/Bellus Network all your incoming calls are Unlimited from anywhere in the world regardless where in Canada you are. For outgoing calls over 100 minutes you can add $5 for 500 minutes which remain on your account until it's all used up as long as you keep paying your 30 day plan fees

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@cheowk 

The outgoing calls deduct usage by the minute. This means that the 100 minutes won't last it you make many short calls.  A 1 and 5 second call would use 2 minutes as an example.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cheowk wrote:

You're able to recieve unlimted calls but restricted to making 100 minutes of calls.

If you need more calling minutes, consider getting one of the available add-ons. The $5 / 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on is a perfect augment to the $10 or $15 plans as the unused add-on minutes roll over until exhausted...even if it takes several months. Good deal, huh, eh !

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cheowk wrote:

Yes all your minutes incoming or outgoing are Canada wide. So no matter where you are you can receive all calls unlimited.  Add the $5/500min add on to your plan as a back up in case you exceed your monthly outgoing but it will rollover til used up.

Ninja0628
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $15 plan includes Canada-wide talk, with a cap of 100 minutes outgoing and unlimited incoming.  As long as you are in the country, you are covered and would not have to pay for roaming.

Need Help? Let's chat.