cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to 'change plan now'

soldari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to change my plan and nothing seems to be working.

• my plan is currently expired
  • i want to change from a 3 months to 1 month billing cycle
  • i have sufficient funds
  • the change plan now button turns into 'top up to reactivate plan' as soon as i select any options
  • nothing happens when i press the 'change on next renewal date' button

Just feeling very frustrated with the system and it's lack of flexibility.

5 REPLIES 5

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I agree with @mimmo,

You will need help from the moderators to change plan.

The PM design by default only allows reactivation from expired plan to the same plan that was previously on the account.  If there is any change of plan involved, you have to send a private message to the mods and they take care of it for you.  Be sure to include your phone number to help locate the account and speed up the process.  

soldari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For future reference if you want to switch or make changes don't wait until plan get expired either do it couples days before plan get renewed or setup a future date option.

that wasn't an option.

p.s.: recommendations for the future never work for the past > not very helpful.

Once your account past due and suspended then you won't be able to make any changes to your account. Only mod member can switch plan. That's how system work. For future reference if you want to switch or make changes don't wait until plan get expired either do it couples days before plan get renewed or setup a future date option.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Jossybaby27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same issue - message the moderator team. I'm waiting for their response.... they opened for business 17 minutes back.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if your account is suspended or expired (ie youhave no phone service)  you can only chnage plans by conatcting the moderators.

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening

Need Help? Let's chat.