cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying switching plan..

pinguinz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Annotation 2019-10-18 182409.jpgAnnotation 2019-10-18 182514.jpgAnnotation 2019-10-18 182533.jpg

The website on my mobile and deskot computer is all slow and **bleep**ed up.

My data went over so im doing a plan change and nothing happen or so im guetting this error. ive tried microsoft edge explorer on deskot and samsung explorer and chrome on nobile same result

7 REPLIES 7

cherrygreen

That looks like a big problem, just message a moderator. it's easy all you have to do is go to your email on community (which is the envelope in the right corner), then type moderator team in the To section,then tell them your problem. There you go, hope that helped.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@pinguinz click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you usually within 48 hours but hopefully sooner 

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

You can also click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page, it does the same thing as the link! 

pinguinz

Just need to figure out how to contact a mod last time I was on communuty was back in 2017 when I sing in.

pinguinz

I think youve got it.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@pinguinz if you're trying to change to the same plan you'll need to message the moderator_team for help! You can however change to any other plan on self serve.  

pinguinz

already did. and on 4 different browser

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache files, and try a different browser.

Click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator intervention.

Need Help? Let's chat.