cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with data

Anika0214_l
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently transfered my number over to PublicMobile. my plan has data included and it isn't working, I've tried taking the SIM out and restarting my phone, and I've tried to change APN settings, nothing is working. and my phone plan already transfered over, so I've already payed for it. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anika0214_l

thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anika0214_l wrote:

I can send and receive texts.everything on my plan works except data. my phone is an Asus Zenfone 5

Which exact sub-model?

Which OS version is it running?

Anika0214_l

I can send and receive texts.everything on my plan works except data. my phone is an Asus Zenfone 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anika0214_l wrote:

I recently transfered my number over to PublicMobile. my plan has data included and it isn't working, I've tried taking the SIM out and restarting my phone, and I've tried to change APN settings, nothing is working. and my phone plan already transfered over, so I've already payed for it. 

Find your phone on this list:
Officially Recognized APN Reference

If your phone isn't there maybe these might work:
APN Settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri,dun
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO type: GID
MVNO value: 4D4F

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Anika0214_l wrote:

@Anika0214_l  Are you able to send/receive texts? Are you able to make receive calls? What type of phone do you have?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Anika0214_l wrote:

After changed APN, make sure PM is default mobile network and turn on mobile network.

Need Help? Let's chat.