cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfering phone number

donaherj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i got a text to contact to transfer my old number over xxxxxxxxxxx.

Edit:. Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

5 REPLIES 5

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@donaherj wrote:

This sub-sentence doesn't have subject nor object. Got a text (from whom) to contact (whom)? What exactly the text it is? I don't mind, but such a vague info only wastes your own time if you gonna send this to the Mods. 

Sending PM to Mods in details and asking specific questions would speed up the solutions.

@donaherj wrote:

Edit:. Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

Is it the text message about some contact us, sim and activation form that you can't seem to find anywhere?  If it is, this is Public Mobile's way of saying that the number porting failed.  Make sure you have your account number and account holder's name from the old carrier and send a private message to Moderator_Team using the instructions from earlier.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@donaherj wrote:

@donaherj  That usually happens when PM cannot process your port because it's incorrect or missing info. You need to contact PM and supply them with the correct info.  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just so you know - This post can be read by everyone, so you might not want to leave private information like your number here. It might be best if you send a PM to the Moderators for this.

Edit: Nevermind, @will13am was able to remove your number while I was posting my reply. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@donaherj , I am confused why you would get a text message to transfer over a number.  Number transfer is not mandatory.  It's up to the customer and so nobody is going to ask you to do that.  If you are trying to transfer and have issues and need moderator team assistance, they can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.