cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this new 40 dollars plan 4gb 3g speed

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

how long will it take Koodo send us offers on this plan  like they did to the 40 dollar plan lte

4 REPLIES 4

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

im staying as long as a i can this is great im getting above 3 mbs  like around 6 to 48

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a bit of Russian roulette.  Is past performance an indication of future results?  Do you buy a plan because it works for you or do you buy it in hopes of getting a future offer that is even a potentially better fit?  There is no chance of scoring if there isn't a shot on goal.  

Personally, I would not bet the farm on a $40 6GB migration offer.  What happened back in February was a perfect storm.  The number of affected customers was large.  A disincentive for staying was part of the mix.  Then came the realization that positive reinforcement was better than a negative one. 

I just don't see the same uptake for the current promo as the 2016 fall promo.  The effort expended to move people will not be as great.  TBH, gig for gig, I would actually stay on this service.  The rewards can reduce costs significantly.  The cost of roaming in the US and calling abroad is much cheaper with this service.  Included call forwarding is like the icing on the cake.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Maybe next week maybe never.

If the plan works for you great sign up. If you get an offer great news if not enjoy the good plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No one knows.

Need Help? Let's chat.