cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texting plan not working

Mel_P
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have recently bought a 20 dollar international texting plan and it says my plan is active yet whenever i send a text it will not be able to send or receive messages

2 REPLIES 2

@Mel_P wrote:

I have recently bought a 20 dollar international texting plan and it says my plan is active yet whenever i send a text it will not be able to send or receive messages

I would recommend a plan change to the occur at the time that you next plan renewal would occured to the new $15 plan.  As mentioend, it's not only cheaper, but also provides a small amount of phone calling.

As for your current plan not working, this could be an SMSC setting issue, or lately, we've been seeing a few strange issues of plans stop working for no apparent reason.  When this happens, some people have been able to get it working again by reporting the phone as lost/stolen and then reactiating it a few moments later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mel_P wrote:

What $20 texting plan?

Read exactly what it says in your plan area.

Edit: nvm. I see one can build your own with just texting.

Why though? There's a $15 plan with limited talk minutes and unlimited texting.

Need Help? Let's chat.