cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text add on

lornelorne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to know how much it is to add a text plan to my account.. don't need many texts and only need it country wide.. not international.  I regret getting a public mobile plan...  they dropped their phone service and left a lot of people out in the cold.  Please help to tell me how much it is to add a texting plan and how..

5 REPLIES 5

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lornelorneSeemed you can get access to wifi, you can use an app such as TextNow or Fongo that can call or text within North America for FREE. So you don't need to add extra for that. 

Since your plan is prepaid you could lose any unused minutes.  Also if you have autopay reward or any other awards then you potentially lose them as your new 30 day cycle would start over. If you don't want to lose any features then you may want to wait until your current plans expires then change plans.

lornelorne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a penalty for changing plans mid way through billing cycle?

@lornelorne wrote:

I want to know how much it is to add a text plan to my account.. don't need many texts and only need it country wide.. not international.  I regret getting a public mobile plan...  they dropped their phone service and left a lot of people out in the cold.  Please help to tell me how much it is to add a texting plan and how..

There are no text mesaaging add-ons. You would need to change your entire plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I don't see any add-ons for text.  You could switch to $10 plan which has texting and 50 minutes. Check the plans by clicking on the orange square on top right corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.