cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talk minutes

me3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

for the 15$ plan with 100 minutes of talk is it unlimited on weekends and week days after 5pm?

8 REPLIES 8

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe the "Terms of Service" could also prove to be worth reading (but it could be a bit boring !)   I guess what is written in there is binding upon Public Mobile and the customer, whereas what is described in the Knowledge Base is not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@me3 , it would be worthwhile to review this knowledge base which covers in detail how calling is metered.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

Yes. Officially. Unofficial inconsistencies with official policies could presumably change at any time.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@me3 , it would be worthwhile to review this knowledge base which covers in detail how calling is metered.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

JaimeLaPizza

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaimeLaPizza wrote:

and listening to messages in for voicemail uses minutes.   

...on the handset. Not when calling in to ones voicemail from another phone.

@Anonymous  yes, good call ! (no pun intended !)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaimeLaPizza wrote:

and listening to messages in for voicemail uses minutes.   

...on the handset. Not when calling in to ones voicemail from another phone.

JaimeLaPizza

@me3 you should also know that the "call timer" starts when you iniate the call (so time for "routing the call" is metered), calls are rounded up to the closest minute, and listening to messages in for voicemail uses minutes.   

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@me3It's 100 minutes to be used anytime.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@me3 wrote:

for the 15$ plan with 100 minutes of talk is it unlimited on weekends and week days after 5pm?

No.

Need Help? Let's chat.