cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching plans

k24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why I couldn't able to switch from $25 plan to $15 ?

4 REPLIES 4

@k24 

.......and 24 hours later pm scrapped the province-wide calling idea and restored canada-wide calling to all plans and even increased the data alottment for the $35 plan from 2.5 to 3gb (w/autopay) and the $50 plan from 8.5gb to 10.5gb (w/autopay).

@darlicious wrote:

Choose change on next renewal. If you change your mind you can cancel the scheduled plan change at anytime up until your next renewal. Keep in mind if you are in the $25 canada wide calling plan pm is planning on raising the price by $5 at some time in the near future (?).

As Public Mobile has not announced any such change and a date is set, nothng can be said with certainty. We've seen it before that supposed limited time offers have remained for longer periods of time.

@k24 

Choose change on next renewal. If you change your mind you can cancel the scheduled plan change at anytime up until your next renewal. Keep in mind if you are in the $25 canada wide calling plan pm is planning on raising the price by $5 at some time in the near future (?). If you think you may want to switch back to it after your plan changes to the $15 province wide calling plan then schedule another plan change after your renewal to keep that option open to you in case the $5 price rise happens.... then you will be able to lock in at the cheaper plan price of $25. This of course can be cancelled if you wish to stay on your new $15 plan.

@k24 wrote:

why I couldn't able to switch from $25 plan to $15 ?

If you're trying to perform an immediate plan change, you'll first need to top up $15.

However, I would advise that customeres should usually pre-schedule any plan changes to happen at the time of yoru next renewal.  Otherwise, you'll lose the remaiing time remaining on your original plan and you will not be credited for that amount of time.

Need Help? Let's chat.