cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching phone numbers

Theform2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two phone lines with public mobile. both are under my name. I recently upgraded a plan with a data upgrade offer. I just realized I upgraded the wrong phone. the offer isnt available anymore. is there a way to switch phone numbers within public mobile accounts? 

3 REPLIES 3

@Theform2012 wrote:

I have two phone lines with public mobile. both are under my name. I recently upgraded a plan with a data upgrade offer. I just realized I upgraded the wrong phone. the offer isnt available anymore. is there a way to switch phone numbers within public mobile accounts? 

Sorry, but Public Mobile will not switch plans/phone number between accounts.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Theform2012 wrote:

@Theform2012  Do you use both phones or is there two people with phone numbers linked to them? You could swap SIM cards.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

No, not within self serve anyway. You could contact a moderator and see if they will adjust the accounts to reflect the proper plans.

That being said, if you signed up for a NEW account to get the bonus, you will have no luck converting an existing plan to a NEW plan under these conditions.

Need Help? Let's chat.