markotoronto202
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello i set up plan $40 

• This plan includes: -
  • - 5GB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
$40 per 30 Day
and should be charge $28 per month for 8 months promo now i am charge $38 instead of 28 
1st month was charge $40 ( set up plan) 2nd month $28 and now $38 
need credit of $10 per month for 7 more months how to get a credit 
Thanks 
Sasa
15 REPLIES 15

@markotoronto202 

The details are definitely in the small print. This is a decent deal if you are a cautious and a conscientious  customer. In other words don't screw up! Usage outside your coverage area, without an applicable add on or package, service requests, violating your service agreement or terms of use, requests for service, phone number or account changes are subject to costly service fees or overage charges. They are not required to inform you of these possibilities and you assume all responsibility for any additional charges ($1/mb roaming). You're service agreement is subject to change and if you are past due your service can be cancelled immediately as can your agreement, discounts and/or plan. I thought rogers underling fido was shady in their billing and business practices.....you have to place a lot of faith in this provider to not hold you to the fire.......just don't screw up or not fulfill your contract. Your device subsidy for an ECF is jnflated by 40 - 50% of your devices actual current sales price.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@markotoronto202 

There ain't no free phone. Just zero up front.

As for the promo you missed and were mislead on...one always needs to read the fine print. That retailer does not work for Public Mobile. Your beef would be with them.

markotoronto202

Thanks .

I it real cos my son have it almost 1 year he got in that time p20 and just 4 gb data for $36 

so now we both got $50 each plus free p30 phone and more data for same as public offer 

look and switch my son promo code for you getting $50 is SD0259252 Marko 

Thanks

@markotoronto202  that's a great deal. Just make sure that it's not a discount. I have found with Rogers and Bell companies, that even when locked in, they can raise the price on you. Their offers are never for a certain price ie $36 for 24 months. Its $4 off a $40 plan, so technically, they can raise the price at any time. Sorry to see you go. Stay safe

markotoronto202

Thanks , 
I took for $40.50  plus Free Huiwai P30 lite phone and $100 referral credit ($50 plus $50)
from Zoomwireless Public Mobile can not give that 
MINUTESUNLIMITED
 +
MESSAGESUNLIMITED
 +
DATA6 GB
PRICE$40.50 /moREGULAR PRICE: $45/MO.
10% OFF your monthly fee*

markotoronto202

Thanks , 

And it is true when i set up was written promo 12$ off for 8 months 

So now I will switch to Zomm wireless  Own  by rogers and you get 

Free phone they are giving Samsung A10 and i ask for P30 lite huawai 

Public can not beat that 

plus $100 credit (50 plus $50) for just $36 per month 

OFFER
MINUTES800
 +
MESSAGESUNLIMITED
 +
DATA5 GB
PRICE$36.00 /moREGULAR PRICE: $40/MO.
10% OFF your monthly fee*
Samsung Galaxy A10e Price $on a 2-year term

@markotoronto202 

That's unfortunate that you missed the promotion and were possibly misinformed  if you activated at a retail location. But take solace in the fact you still have a very reasonably priced plan with 5gb of data. You also have the option of changing your plan if you find you aren't using a lot of data as most of us at home. Consider downgrading your plan by "changing on your next renewal" to maybe the $25 or even the $15 plan. Eventually once we return to work and gain the freedom of movement again you can return to a higher gb plan.

Stay calm, stay safe, stay socially distant.

@markotoronto202 wrote:

I put plan on 6 February 2010 

@markotoronto202  If you had activated on Feb 3rd you would have received the $10 referral credit and also the $10 OFF promo discount for months 2-9.

@markotoronto202 wrote:

The offer expired on Feb 3.  If you activated at a retail location that person misinformed you.  So your first renewal you did get a referral credit back to save you $10

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

The promotion had expired.

Update as of February 4, 2020: This offer is now expired.

Update as of February 2, 2020: This offer will expire on February 3, 2020 at 11:59pm ET.

markotoronto202

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@markotoronto202 if you activated before February 3, 2020, then you have to pay 28$, otherwise, 38$.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@markotoronto202 wrote:

Hello i set up plan $40 

• This plan includes: -
  • - 5GB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
$40 per 30 Day
and should be charge $28 per month for 8 months promo now i am charge $38 instead of 28 
1st month was charge $40 ( set up plan) 2nd month $28 and now $38 
need credit of $10 per month for 7 more months how to get a credit 
Thanks 
Sasa

Did you activate on or before February 3, 2020?  It looks like your first renewal could have been lower due to a referral credit as already mentioned.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

Here are the terms and conditions.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@markotoronto202  if you are referring to the $10 referral credit it one time only. When did you activate this account ? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.