cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service

xliu128
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

for $15 plans, why can't use sellphone outside GTA? (the plan said 100 MINUTES Canada-wide talk)

8 REPLIES 8

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you have any signal where you are? 

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile is a tier of Telus, and should have the same service as the larger company, so you should be getting reception just outside of the GTA, aside from select uninhabited areas of Canada.

So many small issues that can be explained with more information from you.

Where are you calling from currently, and where are you calling too?

Can people call you?  Is your texting still working?

Give us some more information so we can narror it down better.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@xliu128 wrote:

for $15 plans, why can't use sellphone outside GTA? (the plan said 100 MINUTES Canada-wide talk)

@xliu128If you still have minutes in your plan just put +1 in front of the number when dialing.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account and under data and add-ons if you don't see any minutes showing then you have used up your minutes.  You would need to wait until your next renewal data or purchase an add-on for additional minutes.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@xliu128 wrote:

For added value, you can also get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling...those minutes don't expire but roll over until you use them up.

Perfect augment for a limited plan.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@xliu128 wrote:

You can use it Canada wide, who said you couldn't?  If you are getting know service what phone are you using and does it have the required bands to work with the PM network.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can use the phone anywhere in Canada. Maybe you've run out of minutes in that plan. Log into My Account and see if your minutes have been used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.