cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roaming

Darlenegood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long dose it take for a add to show up on the account I add talk and texting USA roaming for 10 day it not showing under my purchases

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@Darlenegood wrote:

I did buy the roaming I had 31.00 and I buy the roaming talk and text for 15 and now there is 16.00 left on my account it just not show on the my account

If you don't see the US roaming add-on usage line on your overview page, create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

@popping actually I'm not sure that the US Roaming Talk and US Roaming Text add-ons show up in the Overview page because they are unmetered.  You have to click on Plans and Add-ons, then click on the My Add-Ons button and both shoudl be listed there, @Darlenegood 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping

@Darlenegood wrote:

I did buy the roaming I had 31.00 and I buy the roaming talk and text for 15 and now there is 16.00 left on my account it just not show on the my account

If you don't see the US roaming add-on usage line on your overview page, create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should purchase the add on when you get to your destination so you get the full benefit of it. Usage begins at that point. If you buy before, you've lost some usage.

Darlenegood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

And also know that once it is actually purchased, the clock (calendar ?) is running. It last for 10 days and then expires.

AE_Collector

popping

@Darlenegood 

Check the available fund in your self-serve account.  You need to purchase the add-ons after adding fund to your account.  Otherwise, the fund is just sitting in your account.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Darlenegood wrote:

How long dose it take for a add to show up on the account I add talk and texting USA roaming for 10 day it not showing under my purchases

Purchasing addons is a two step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Add-ons are active right after the second step is completed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.