cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renew wrong plan

xu1jia2qi3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello, my question is i want to renew my old 15$ plan to the new one to get unlimited incoming call. But i chose change right now instead new bill cycle. System charge me 15 $ and doesnt change my plan at all.

How can i un-do this and get my money back? 

5 REPLIES 5

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@xu1jia2qi3 wrote:

hello, my question is i want to renew my old 15$ plan to the new one to get unlimited incoming call. But i chose change right now instead new bill cycle. System charge me 15 $ and doesnt change my plan at all.

@xu1jia2qi3  None of us other customers can help you with this, your only chance is to contact the @CS_Agent and ask for help

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

What plan is it?   

After you changed it, do you see the balance sit in your account?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@xu1jia2qi3 wrote:

@xu1jia2qi3The only way to try is to click here and explain what happened. 

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@xu1jia2qi3 ,

unfortunately, there isn't you can do on your end if you want to undo your plan. I would recommend sending a private message to the moderators and see what they say.

For future bills, you can select auto pay and you won't have to pay manually.

Need Help? Let's chat.