cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"plan expired" with Auto-plan after plan change. how to get help?

HHZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please let me know how I can get help from Public Mobile :

- I enrolled Autopay.  I was using $15 per month plan, and I had changed it to $10 plan and set it to be effective at next coming cycle (which is last Sat)

- Last Sat, my credit card was successfully charged $10.  However, when I log in PM account , my plan is still with $15 plan, current balance $10, Account due $5.  My account is "Expired", and I can not use it!!!!

- I just tried to manually change the plan to $10 plan again, it errored out.

Question - how do I switch back to $10 plan. It seems there was system glitch.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

HHZ

Hello Public Mobile @Moderator_Team

I cannnot use my phone due to this issue over one day. I'd sent private message.  Not use when or if you will help your customer???

Any thoughts? 

@HHZ wrote:

Sent the private message to Public Mobile @CS_Agent several hours back.  

I am still waiting for their response, and at the meantime I can not use my phone.  Is there any way to speed up this process?

Unfortunately, that is the only point of contact with the Public Mobile moderators.  They will get back to as soon as they can. 

HHZ

Sent the private message to Public Mobile @CS_Agent several hours back.  

I am still waiting for their response, and at the meantime I can not use my phone.  Is there any way to speed up this process?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HHZ wrote:

- I enrolled Autopay.  I was using $15 per month plan, and I had changed it to $10 plan and set it to be effective at next coming cycle (which is last Sat)

- Last Sat, my credit card was successfully charged $10.  However, when I log in PM account , my plan is still with $15 plan, current balance $10, Account due $5.  My account is "Expired", and I can not use it!!!!

Thank you.

@HHZ  If you try the lost/found procedure as suggested by @NDesai , you must also reboot your phone afterwards to complete the process.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@HHZ Do not attempt to change your plan now as it will charge you the full price again. First, check if your plan details have changed to the $10 plan. If yes, what worked for others in the past is to try enabling/disabling the lost\stolen feature. Sometimes this triggers the renewal. If you still see the old $15 plan, you will have to reach out to the Moderator_Team and they will get you up and running again. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@HHZ wrote:

Thank you.

@HHZ To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.