cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120"

sanchom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent What did you mean when you said "as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120"?

This is what you promised: (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Last-day-to-get-our-limited-time...😞

> If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises. 

7 REPLIES 7

sanchom

@CS_Agent Just following up: could you tell us what you meant / mean when you said "as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120".

Please tell us what this means so that we can make an informed decision about whether to stay with Telus or leave when presented with a competing offer.

ihaveimpulses

Screenshot_20180215-182457.jpg

Got that before I switched over to public... I guess this is a lie then too, isn't that and the post held up by something called truth in advertising?

joshlamb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You guys really need to address this.

computer

So your saying I can disregard this text from PM and I will continue on my current plan?
Screenshot_20180215-134505.png

JackL

@sanchomwrote:

@CS_Agent What did you mean when you said "as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120"?

This is what you promised: (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Last-day-to-get-our-limited-time...😞

> If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises. 

Should save the page for future reference, just incase sneaky Telus/PM decide to hide it from all of us. (Who knows, they are both untrustworthy to me now)

Bolt

submitted my complaint too

Need Help? Let's chat.