cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"LIMITED TIME OFFER - NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY" - REALLY

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Really, PM new plan is not available for exisitng customers? 

I have friend who switched to PM for $30. Unlimited local calling and Text.

Now he can't switch to $30 for 1gb 3g data+ Unlimited local calling and Text.

LIMITED TIME OFFER - NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY.

He is pissed off. I mentioned him, If he get a better deal. He can Switch to the new offer in his next billing cycle? Memebers do you guys think is this fair ? 

@CS_Agent Any explanation, So PM is interested in new customers not caring for exiting customers?  This is painful. I can't refer people anymore. PM can't keep up the promices. 

15 REPLIES 15

@computergeek541wrote:

@will13amwrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

@will13amwrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

Companies have long know that it takes money to attact new customers. In this case, Public Mobile has done this by offering that amount of data at a lower price than they normally would.

I'm sure it's not any company's intention to say that they don't value existing customers.  I know that's how it does sometimes, and can come off.  Keep in mind that when any particular customer came to Public Mobile, he or she may have also taken advantage of bonus promotion or some other type of exclusive for new subscribers.

Public Mobile does have the loyalty rewards and that discounts gets better for each customer as more time passes.

I would say that at regular intervals that all carriers offer something such a bonus with purchase of phone, extra data, extra airtime, or bill credit only to new customers. As consumers, we should take advantage of those offers if it is beneficial.  I'm not encouraging anyone to leave Public Mobile if they are happy customers, but to always be shopping around for better deals.  Public Moble having the knowledge that customers do shop around will encourage them to compete and make offers that keep existing and new clients happy.

I would suggest a good bath to wash off the  PM scent.

Of course.  I must work for Public Mobile (even though I don't)  because I encouraged people to shop around (at competitors) and look for the best deal.  LOL.

It still smells like you are wearing ode de cologne by Public Mobile.  Smiley Tongue

One could argue that we both work at Public.  We both get paid about $0.03/hour and get paid each month in the form of community rewards. 

My stipend is a little lower per hour than yours, so I cannot afford any pricey cologne. 

@will13amwrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

@will13amwrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

Companies have long know that it takes money to attact new customers. In this case, Public Mobile has done this by offering that amount of data at a lower price than they normally would.

I'm sure it's not any company's intention to say that they don't value existing customers.  I know that's how it does sometimes, and can come off.  Keep in mind that when any particular customer came to Public Mobile, he or she may have also taken advantage of bonus promotion or some other type of exclusive for new subscribers.

Public Mobile does have the loyalty rewards and that discounts gets better for each customer as more time passes.

I would say that at regular intervals that all carriers offer something such a bonus with purchase of phone, extra data, extra airtime, or bill credit only to new customers. As consumers, we should take advantage of those offers if it is beneficial.  I'm not encouraging anyone to leave Public Mobile if they are happy customers, but to always be shopping around for better deals.  Public Moble having the knowledge that customers do shop around will encourage them to compete and make offers that keep existing and new clients happy.

Of course.  I must work for Public Mobile (even though I don't)  because I encouraged people to shop around (at competitors) and look for the best deal.  LOL.

It still smells like you are wearing ode de cologne by Public Mobile.  Smiley Tongue

One could argue that we both work at Public.  We both get paid about $0.03/hour and get paid each month in the form of community rewards. 

@computergeek541wrote:

@will13amwrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

@will13amwrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ludditewrote:

@prasprimewrote:

You smells like a PM Employee. 

The only PM employees you see on this Community are labelled "Mod". Everyone else is a customer just as you. 

Or labelled "PM" 🙂

denkom

I agree, I wish PM would open up more promotions to existing customers.

@prasprimewrote:

I am most definitely not a Public Mobile employee.  Please take a look at my message posting history and you will see some of the not so favorable things I've said about Public Mobile in recent times about price increases and about getting people to switch to Koodo.  Anyone who has been around here a while knows that I clearly do not work for Public Mobile.

prasprime

Yes I am done. He explained and favor of PM. PM does ridiculous things recently. He supports it. 

Karnbot13

@prasprimewrote:

You smell like a troll. Are we done with the name calling now?

@prasprimewrote:

The only PM employees you see on this Community are labelled "Mod". Everyone else is a customer just as you. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

prasprime

Companies have long known that it takes money to attact new customers. In this case, Public Mobile has done this by offering that amount of data at a lower price than they normally would.

prasprime

Well why we need to do that? When I become a member in PM. If there is a new plan, you can choose it right? 

Its like the current customers are not valuable ?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

If your friend is willing to spend money on a new SIM card, your friend can get the new account deal.  Would lose their current phone number... but a small price to pay in general.

Need Help? Let's chat.