cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Bonus" data

Suzie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I just jumped on 9 + 3 GB bonus plan (up from the 6 GB plan - great timing as I needed more data and my renewal date is today!), but I'm not clear on what it means that some of the data is a bonus.  Can I expect to get 12 GBs every 90 days for as long as I keep the plan or will it drop to 9 at some point or...?

5 REPLIES 5

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The bonus will be there till you change your plan. It's just a different way of wording it 

@Suzie wrote:

That really doesn't make sense to me because PM is advertising it as 4GB (/mth) for $45(/mth), which is 12 GB/ 90 days.  If the plan dropped back down to 9GB at the next renewal, that would, instead, be 3GB/mth. 

It makes sense that the bonus data sticks around for a while; I just wasn't sure if it was time limited in some way.

Sorry, my bad. My brain connected to the pricing before the 4GB/$45 promo, when most 90day plans had a bonus addition.

Same answer though - as long as you don't change your plan you'll keep the 12GB/$141/90days (before rewards).

The time limit is re signing up before the eventually communicated end date.

Suzie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That really doesn't make sense to me because PM is advertising it as 4GB (/mth) for $45(/mth), which is 12 GB/ 90 days.  If the plan dropped back down to 9GB at the next renewal, that would, instead, be 3GB/mth. 

It makes sense that the bonus data sticks around for a while; I just wasn't sure if it was time limited in some way.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Your 9GB (per 90days) are renewing as long as you don't change the plan.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Bonus is basically the promotion.  So you have more data than normal plan data allowance.

Need Help? Let's chat.