cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Bonus data"

Hola
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, & @Moderator_Team

I am seeking clarification on plans that include bonus data (at least 3 PM plans right now).

Is that a one-time bonus, or ongoing every billing cycle?

I searched through here and one person said it is ongoing but I wanted to be sure.

I really don't understand why plans have a data alotment plus "bonus" data.  What is the significance?  Can it be cancelled later?

Thanks very much for any answers!

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@steadfastly wrote:

As long as you are with PM, you will always get that bonus

@steadfastly not quite.  If you were to change to another plan, you would lose the bonus data.  [The new plan may or may not have bonus data of its own, but that's another story.]. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

steadfastly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As long as you are with PM, you will always get that bonus

The marketing department tries to emulate the other carriers with bonus data, however they’ve either perminately have decided to just leave it posted as such, or have told anyone that it’s a future plan to remove them.

Do not worry, they will give at least 30 days notice before changing your subscribed plan in any fashion.

The plans is yours, as long as you wish to keep it, as long as you do not let it expire beyond 90days of inactivity.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hola wrote:

Hi all, & @Moderator_Team

I am seeking clarification on plans that include bonus data (at least 3 PM plans right now).

Is that a one-time bonus, or ongoing every billing cycle?

I searched through here and one person said it is ongoing but I wanted to be sure.

I really don't understand why plans have a data alotment plus "bonus" data.  What is the significance?  Can it be cancelled later?

Thanks very much for any answers!

The extra data allotment are permanent bonuses to those that have signed onto the plan during the promotional period.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hola, the bonus data IS ongoing (as long as you stay on that plan). 

Need Help? Let's chat.