cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US)" is misleading, many countries not included!

MartinHulse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is really poor and misleading, how is it that Australia and New Zealand are not included here? These aren't "International Minutes", these are "Selective Country Minutes". Please remove this add-on and refund my account.

3 REPLIES 3

The country list is strange (almost random)

Some countries are really out of place on it (eg Venezuela, since after the coup rates there skyrocketed) but Public has kept same list for a couple of years now

The older list was better

ngadang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@MartinHulse for international minutes PM just have Canada and the USA, the following locations can be called from within Canada:

. China
. France
. Germany
. Greece
. Hong Kong
. India
. Italy
. Malaysia
. Mexico
. Poland
. Portugal
. Puerto Rico
. Singapore
. South Korea
. Spain
. Thailand
. United Kingdom
. Venezuela 

ngadang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@MartinHulse I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to refund your money.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.