cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on meaning of option

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi.  i was looking at the options of my plans, but i dont understand somethings. this is what is written 

• This plan includes: -
  • - 1.5GB at 3G Speed /90 Days
  • - 3 Choices with Talk to Canada & US
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US

what does 3 choices with talk to canada and us mean.  i dont understand that 

9 REPLIES 9

mikeklemak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for posting this!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gpixel wrote:

@Nikita contact customer support here and ask them

@gpixel small note: you don't have to always tell everyone to contact the moderators whenever you see something you don't know the answer to.  It's okay to not say anything and let someone else reply.  In this case, @fujiyama was able to find my (now dated) explanation and give the correct answer.  Flooding the moderators with requests that don't need their intervention is just going to slow down service for people that actually need them.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the solution, glad I could help 🙂

I wasn't here when those plans are available but I would want to mess around with the customizations lol. Maybe we'll get them again in the future, who knows...

Nikita

That makes super sense. I loved build your own plan and miss it. We are not data users and so we would pick other features. Loved it. Thanks

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I found an explanation by @srlawren here: Understanding Transaction History

Seems to be terminology from the old build-your-own plans, related to a discount?

"Public mobile give you a discount when you choose either 2 of the 3 (talk, text, data) services, or all 3 services.  If you choose only two, you would see a "2 Choices" discount line as a credit, for the amount of $15 for the 90 days.  If you choose all 3 services, that discount becomes a "3 Choices" discount, in the amount of $60 for the 90 days."

@Nikita contact customer support here and ask them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nikita wrote:

im sorry.  my question was not if it was worth it but what is it. thanks

@Nikita   Sorry, I'm not sure why your plan is worded that way and should have said that in my post earlier.  Is it possible that you only have a choice of one of those features?  Sorry I can't be helpful, but I know there probably are other users who will be able to help you better.

Nikita

im sorry.  my question was not if it was worth it but what is it. thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nikita wrote:

Hi.  i was looking at the options of my plans, but i dont understand somethings. this is what is written 

• This plan includes: -
  • - 1.5GB at 3G Speed /90 Days
  • - 3 Choices with Talk to Canada & US
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US

what does 3 choices with talk to canada and us mean.  i dont understand that 

@Nikita   Sounds like an old grandfathered plan with interesting features.  It might be worth looking at the newer plans although you would only get 3G data speeds.

Need Help? Let's chat.